Sunday, September 8, 2013

DIY Key Tags

DIY Key Tags

Here's a simple little DIY project that anyone can do!
 I always tend to find myself fumbling around with my keychain, trying to find the right key. I bought those little color coded plastic key tags to organize which key goes where, but to me, they just looked boring and made my keychain bulkier than it already was. 
So I decided to make my own color coded system. 

What you need
*Nail polish
*Keys





A little imagination, a glass of wine and some patience for drying time and you are done!

You can paint them anyway you want. I started with a plain base color then went over with sparkles just to make it pop. You can even use those nail polish paint pens to paint on different designs. Whatever you want, remember, YOU are the artist!

Here is my finished product......


Hope you guys like! Thanks for reading =)





No comments:

Post a Comment